26th September 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering? What should I prepare for? Is there any course which I need to complete before applying for the software jobs or so? Can you please guide me for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  2. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  3. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  4. How can I become a software engineer if I am a Mechanical engineer
  5. How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition
  6. Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering
  7. Software jobs for Mechanical Engineers?
  8. Which software should I study to get a job after Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can anyone with software background jump to civil or mechanical field?
  11. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies?I have completed 10th
  13. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course? -- [New]
  14. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  15. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  16. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  17. Can I get job in HCL Technologies if completed B.Tech in Software Engineering?
  18. How to get a job in software field after completing B.E in BVM engineering college?
26th September 2015, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering? What should I prepare for? Is there any course which I need to complete before applying for the software jobs or so? Can you please guide me for the same?
You have completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for software jobs.

If you have knowledge in Basic C then you will get jobs in software companies.

You can apply for below given software companies.

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
27th September 2015, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for software job and can definitely get one. You need to have the following skills. If you do not have, you can work hard and achieve them easily. Software companies recruit students from all branches of engineering. The skills which you should have are :-

- Aptitude skills : You need to be good at quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability in order to crack the online written test.

- Technical skills :- You should know the fundamentals of your domain well. Knowing basic programming is a must. Having certification in any programming language is an added advantage.

- Communication skills:- You should be good at expressing yourself and should have good english speaking skills along with right and positive attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?