24th March 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after completing CMA course at the age of 2 years?

I am 25 years old now. I’m doing CMA course and passed out only one group of intermediate. But now also I am preparing for group 2. Till now I am a fresher. My question is if I pass CMA final at 27 years old, is there any problem of getting a good job as I am a fresher? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after CMA Inter if do 6 month articleship instead of 3 Years?
  2. Salary after completing CMA intermediate in 3 years?
  3. Is ACCA better than CMA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is ACCA or CMA better in this competitive market
  5. Am i eligible for M.A Economics after completing CMA(ICWA) Finals?
  6. List of CMA chapters and extension counters with address in Dubai
  7. Is it manageable to do BAF along with CMA or B.Com is best to do along with CMA?
  8. Which is the best computer course for B.Com CMA student to have better job prospect?
  9. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  10. Why should I choose CS or CMA course instead of CA?
  11. Can a CA IPCC passed get direct admission in CMA Intermediate without appearing for CMA Foundation? Will I have to do training for it?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  13. Vacancies in KGN Industries for CMA Inter candidate? How to approach for the job?
  14. Whether my two years work experience will be considered as Articleship for CMA Intermediate?
  15. Which one has the best career scope among CMA and CS? Which among these has a vast syllabus?
  16. Possibility to get job in USA or England or European countries after B.Com and CMA?
  17. whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?
  18. Procedure to become an Income Tax Assistant after completion of CMA? How much time doe it takes to become an Income Tax Assistant?
1st December 2017, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after completing CMA course at the age of 2 years?

Getting a job will depend on your own talent. Normally, those who are less than 25 years of age, have greater chance of getting a job at top companies. Age is definitely a factor, when it comes to fresher job.

You should try to give interviews at top companies and if still you are not selected, then you can aim for small companies, which will not give you good salary, but it will help you gain some experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?