28th November 2011, 01:20 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-1st Sem General Biology (BIO C111) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Birla Institute of Technology and Science is a renowned technical institution in all over the country and have plenty of branches in different corners of India. The institute conducts General Biology paper examination for the 1st sem candidates. Every paper under this semester has a general coding and this paper is coded as BIO C111. The total marks carries by the paper is 160. All the students need to attempt the entire question within the time period of three hours in order to score good in the examination. The paper is divided into two parts I and II respectively. It also contains the proper study of gene and DNA. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/birla-insti...o-c111-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-1st Sem.Biophysics (BIO C331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Which are the BITS branches in India?
  3. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-First Semester Numerical Analysis (AAOC C341) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-First Semester Control Systems (AAOC C321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. List of AICTE approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech in Computer Science, 6th Sem., Graph Theory and Combinatorics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech In Computer Science., 6th Sem., Design and Analysis of Algorithms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges
  9. Gujarat Technological university Biotechnology 3rd Sem Introductory Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior SecondaryExam-Biology (314) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. BITS Pilani, First Semester Biomolecular Modeling (BIO C417) Comprehensive Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726
  14. Which college can I get for CSE after scoring integrated rank of 17100?
  15. Best private colleges in which I can take M.Tech mechanical?
  16. Is there any managament quota admission possible in BITS? -- [New]
  17. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
30th November 2011, 10:59 PM
khandelwal.radhika48@gmai

Default Re: Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-1st Sem General Biology (BIO C111) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

pls send me d most latest papers...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?