6th December 2010, 10:48 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The placement paper is not at all difficult to solve. It is mandatory that your basics are strong. The time limit provided is sufficient to be able to answer all the questions. You can avail of the papers form other years to practice. There are blogs and forums available on the net of students who have cleared the exam. You can take advise form them as well. Try and use the reverse method of solving the questions or use the elimination method. Multiple choices make it easier to use these two techniques effectively and avoid unnecessary loss of marks through guess work. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/engineers-i...cement-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(79.5 KB, 17434 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(55.5 KB, 11472 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 3.pdf(60.8 KB, 10298 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 4.pdf(74.9 KB, 10129 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 5.pdf(61.6 KB, 9670 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 6.pdf(57.5 KB, 9069 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 7.pdf(69.3 KB, 9559 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Placement Sample Paper 8.pdf(68.8 KB, 10469 views)
7th December 2010, 06:20 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hi friend

you can also go for the online mock test that will help you very much and also books like RK publication and PSU by AMITY

so many online mock test are conducted in online like

crazyexam

http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,54516.msg77229.html?PHPSESSID=59c3ab4f55aac2 dffdb5522be84409c2#msg77229

http://www.job-interview.net/index.htm

good luck, check it out
12th September 2011, 07:34 PM
sonali raghav

Default Re: Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hi frnds
i m giving eil exam for the very first tym and i m not getting sample papers for
cs/it branch...
please help me and also tell the books or prepare methods...
thnxs in advance
13th September 2011, 06:56 PM
sonali raghav

hello frnds,
i am from IT branch and want eil placement papers annd sylllabus for cs/it branch...kindly post some information regarding that ...

thnx for ur tym and attention!!!
13th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me about the books for EIL exam..
19th September 2011, 03:08 PM
aman703

hi frnds
i m giving eil exam for the very first tym and i m not getting sample papers for
cs/it branch...please send them on [email protected]
please help me and also tell the books or prepare methods...
thnxs in advance
27th September 2011, 01:12 PM

hi......... i m also from cs branch....nd i m prepair for EIL if any one want to prepair and share with me then email me on [email protected]
thans
2nd October 2011, 09:44 PM
smritiKhare

can anyone tel me the link of CS EIL previous years question papers???
please tell me as soon as possible.
my email id is [email protected]
8th October 2011, 08:45 AM
giraffi

i need question papers for IT
10th May 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find EIL previous papers for mechanical?
[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 12:10 PM
jainshweta

I need eil paper and material for CS/IT branch plz mail me at [email protected]
9th September 2013, 10:04 PM
rajeshwari jagadhabi

plz send eil previous 10 papers sir
email [email protected] i,il be greatfull to u
15th October 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds
i m giving eil exam for the very first tym and i m not getting sample paper...n previous yr papr for civil...i wld be pleased if any one wld help me out with dis ..if any1 posses the previous yr papr for civil pls mail it to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?