30th January 2011, 12:17 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Airforce Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Indian Airforce offers recruitment to the most eligible candidates. It conducts recruitment test or Aptitude test. The test has a maximum of seventy five questions, divided into two parts and has duration of one hour. The first section can be attempted by all department based candidates and has a maximum of forty questions. The second section is a specialized section, carrying question from particular department. The section has thirty five questions. Each of the questions in both of the sections carries a maximum of one mark. No Negative marking are observed in both of the section of the papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-airf...cement-papers/
9th February 2011, 02:51 PM
kumar17vijay

Default Re: Indian Airforce Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Thanks
10th February 2011, 07:07 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Indian Airforce Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Thank you.
It is very helpful for me for my preparation for exams like CDS,SSB.
30th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

when I wll get my admitcard
20th January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what is air force
19th February 2012, 01:34 PM
alp s

I need previous year solved question papers of COMMON ENTRANCE TEST for AIRFORCE for computer science branch. Please send it to my email.
19th February 2012, 01:36 PM
alp s

I need previous year solved question papers of COMMON ENTRANCE TEST for AIRFORCE for computer science branch. Please send it to my email. [email protected]
6th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What do the work by me to admit in the air froce?75%(hbse) admit in air froce what is the work to this
4th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Ganeshshiva

hai friends this is Ashwin i have applied for Indian airforce entrance test it is to be held on 26 august 2012 and i dont know waht is the pattern for exam and is their any negative marks and i am from computer science background and i need previous year papers so plz help me friends here is my mail id [email protected] ...
30th January 2013, 05:16 PM
msnatesan

sir i am studying in 3rd year engineering in EEE. so please tell me how to prepare to join the indian air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?