8th May 2011, 03:07 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board SSC-X Algebra Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The candidates are allotted only two and a half hour to complete the paper. This means that regular practice is vital to attempt all the questions or time will run out before you realize. The first thing that the candidates have to do is to solidify their theoretical knowledge and then practice problems. Referring to question papers will help a lot.

There will be a total of five question and all of them have to be attempted. When it comes to the sub questions, the candidates can make selections depending on the instructions in the question paper. Previous year questions are not likely to be repeated but questions of similar pattern will be in the question paper for sure. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/maharashtra...lgebra-papers/
10th May 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board SSC-X Algebra Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

HOW TO I GET ADMITION IN B ED .
2nd August 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board SSC-X Algebra Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

find the sum of the 'n' natural numbers and hence find the sum of first 20 natural numbers.
11th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

how to get previous yrs alg,geom paper?
4th October 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to all Subject Paper for Test by Maharashtra SSC board Do you have ?
10th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me a clear paper pattern of algebra of ssc maharashtra board
13th October 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to do top in algebra and geometry
28th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

General Mathematics Paper-I & General Mathematics Paper-II Time table
13th January 2012, 10:55 AM

Red face Re: Maharashtra Board SSC-X Algebra Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thanks....i got ma s.s.c question papers
19th February 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

if there are marks for sports, then why not for other activities like dance or music?
27th February 2012, 06:39 PM
ridhilodha

can i get science technology ssc practice papers ?
14th March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Ssc question paper of previous yrs .
9th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get ssc geometry practice paper
17th October 2012, 10:28 PM
ngarib12

There is some errors in download option i downloaded but i dont know how itz workling
18th February 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I want october 2013 maharashtra board science question paper
Please mail me at
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?