12th August 2012, 10:20 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Networking Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The paper deals with Organization and Architecture. This has questions on the Computer Function, Computer Components, Bus Interconnection, and Interconnection Structures. This also deals with questions on the Computer memory organization. This includes questions based on Computer Memory System Overview, Semiconductor Main Memory, and Advanced DRAM Organization. There will also be questions on Hit ratio, Cache Memory, Writing into cache Mapping techniques, Magnetic Disk, Optical Memory, RAID, Magnetic Tape. Questions on Memory Hierarchy, Auxiliary Memory, Associative Memory, Address Space & Memory Space, Virtual Memory, Page Table, Address Mapping, Page Replacement, and Segmentation will also be there. There will be questions on Computer Instructions which include Arithmetic and Logic Unit (ALU), Types of Operands Machine, Instruction Characteristics, Assembly Language Types of Operations, Addressing, Addressing Modes and Formats, Instruction Formats. The paper is also concerned with the CPU structure and function. Students must go through the syllabus before preparing and sitting for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem GUI Programming in Visual Basic Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya -M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Computer Organisation and Architecture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Data Structure and Algorithm Using C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Networking Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 2nd Sem Database Management Systems and Oracle Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?
  7. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India?
  8. Which are the universities offering BA through correspondence? How should I proceed to do it?
  9. Kuvempu University, 1st Year, B.A, Hindi Language paper-I (Hindi Padya evam Gadya Sahitya) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  12. List of entrance tests of B.Ed?
  13. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  14. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream?
  16. List of B.Ed entrance exams? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Previous years question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance examination for Class VI
  18. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
25th August 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Networking Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

gud evening sir.i want to join a good mnc after my btech from mechanical engineering.presently i am in third year.so i want to ask what are the qualities that are essential to develope to be a part of those companies like jcb. and siemens.please help me and reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?