5th September 2012, 09:48 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Constitution of India and Professional Ethics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

In certain courses of study it is necessary to understand one’s constitution and professional ethics well. The course also demands a sincere attempt to understand the fundamental rights, Directive principles and all other laws that make up the Indian constituency. Some of the topics covered under this course are retention of authorial copyright, revelation of confidential information and their consequences, code of ethics and the way they act as a means of instructions to engineers, means of committing perjury of dishonesty in engineering, the different characteristics of the profession, decision regarding the size of a ministry, appointment of the Chief Minister, general elections , their procedure, advantages and disadvantages, election of the President in India, conditions under which a financial emergency can be proclaimed, proclamation of emergency in India due to troubles in internal circumstances, taxes that are levied by the State government and central government respectively, right to practice.

Related Questions:
  1. VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Elements of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Chemistry Cycle- Maths-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Engineering Physics Exam Download Previous YearÂ’s Question Papers
  4. VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Previous year question papers of BCA 1st semester of Bangalore university?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Where to get 1st semester Physics cycle subject question papers?
  9. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-1st Semester Applied Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years question papers of first year semester by VTU? -- [New]
  12. Previous year Question Papers of 1st semester M.Com of Bangalore University?
  13. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technical University Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1st semester Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Engineering Mathematics-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous years question papers for 1st semester B.Com in Bangalore University
3rd July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Constitution of India and Professional Ethics Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

M.Phil Physics entrance exam question paper with answer
25th September 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: VTU, Bangalore 1st Semester Physics Cycle- Constitution of India and Professional Ethics Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i am doing my diploma in computer science . basic management and indian constitution is one of the subject i wanted a some reference regarding this subject , or any book so please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?