18th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.

Hi Sir,
Can you please send me the last 10 years solved Question Papers for class XII Commerce of GSEB Board exam for the subjects that is Accountancy, Economics, Organisation & Commerce, English and Gujarati?
I hope you will response to me as fast as possible.

12th March 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.

RESPECTED SIR, PLEASE SEND ME THE GDC&A QUESTION PAPERS OF LAST FIVE YEARS ON [email protected]
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
22nd May 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.

Respected sir, Please send me the gdc&a question papers of last five years on [email protected]
5th August 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Please sir send me 12 commerce English medium gseb Gujarat board question paper last five years my email [email protected]
12th September 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Need a last 10 year ACC gujrati med board pepar
27th December 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Please gujarati medium all subject in may [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?