4th June 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Delhi Public School Duliajan for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Delhi Public School, Duliajan. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Nursery School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

6th June 2021, 03:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Delhi Public School Duliajan for 3 years old candidate?

Eligibility:-

1- The age of the child should be 3 years as on 31st march of the year of admission.

2- You will have to follow simple registration process.

3- Child's birth certificate and 1 passport size photo is required at the time of admission.
6th June 2021, 03:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Delhi Public School Duliajan for 3 years old candidate?

Admission procedure of Delhi Public School Duliajan is simple for child of 3 years old. You need to visit the school and fill the registration form. After that you will be given a date in which you will have to visit school with some documents:

1. One photocopy of Child's birth certificate issued by registrar of Births and Deaths.

2. One latest Passport size colour Photograph of the child attach on registration form.

Admission fee is 5,000 rupees in this school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?