3rd August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?

Hello sir, I would like to admit my daughter in Sai International School, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know a few details like, availability of seats, hostel fees, admission procedure and academic fees. Please let me know the above mentioned details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  2. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  3. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  4. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  5. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  8. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  10. What is the fee structure of SAI International School, Bhubaneshwar
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School for second standard? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
  13. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  14. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  16. Fee structure of KIIIT International School
  17. Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?
  18. How may I know details about B.Ed admissions in Sai Institute of Bhubaneswar?
4th August 2016, 10:36 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?

Sai International School, Bhubaneswar is one of the best school in India.Following is the detail about admission, fees etc.

>>Admission is based on the basis of entrance exam and interview. The entrance test will be held in the school on any convenient day.

Exam sllybus-

English, Mathematics & Environmental Studies

Documents require-

*Four recent passport size photographs of the student.
*One certified true copy of applicant's birth certificate.
*One certified true copy of School Report of having completed the preceding grade.
*Class 8th passed with minimum 60% marks original copy.

Age- for admission in 9th class student age is 13+

Fees structure for 9th and 10th class-

*PROSPECTUS-200
*REGISTRATION-300
*ADMISSION FEES-5000
*SECURITY-1200
*TUITION FEES -1000
>>TOTAL ADMISSION COST-7700

Admission fee is onetime payment and non-refundable.

For more detail you also visit the school wesite-

Contact Details :
Plot - 5A, Chandaka Industrial Estale, Infocity Road, Bhubaneswar - 751031, Orissa, India. Tel: 00-91-674-7100200 Fax: 00-91-674-2542262
5th August 2016, 12:46 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?

Admission in this school is going on for classes. To get the admission in class 9th, a candidate must have passed classes 8th from a recognized broad. You must buy the application for then after filling it with required documents submit the form. You need to be in touch with school for other admission procedure like face to face with the principle & result. Total fees you need to pay Approx INR 7700/-. This is excluding Dress, Book, Transport charges. For more details contact this school. Below I have provided the contact details.

SAI International School
Plot - 5A, Chandka Industrial Estate, Infocity Road, Bhubaneswar - 751024 Orissa, INDIA.

Board-line number - 674-7100200*

Mobile number - 9338169966 / 9338336699
5th August 2016, 05:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?

Admission Procedure and Fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar for 9th and 10th Classes:

The age criteria is considered as on 30th September, 2016 for all the classes to pursue in this school. The fee structure of this school may be around 7700 to 8000 for 9th and 10th Classes of this school. Admission process is as follows.

>> Names can be registered in the school office in between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekdays.

>> You are required to collect the admission form from the school office or download it from official website.

>> Submit the completed form along with the required documents and fees in the school reception on or before the scheduled date.

>> Let the child attend the personal interaction session.

>> Consult the school office for the result and other admission formalities.

>> Collect uniform, books and time table and other schedules from the school bookshop as per the schedule.

>> For More Details - Contact Admission Counselors -
0674 7100200, 9338169966, 9338336699
24th November 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Please inform what should be annual charge for class 11. & when admission form available ?
[email protected] Mobile No-9234770328.
28th January 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son will appear ICSE 10th exam 2017 from 10th March onwards. I do request you to provide me information pertaining to admission procedure/ amount in to CBSE 11th and 12th standard of your Esteemed Sai International School, BBSR and related hostel charges. I am eagerly waiting your reply. Email: [email protected] and Mobile No. 9437150208. Thank you.
9th February 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir when the admission for upcoming academic session for class 11th commerce will start?
14th August 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I would like to admit my daughter in Sai International School, Bhubaneswar for class IX I would like to know a few details like, hostel fees, admission procedure and academic fees. Please let me know the above mentioned details.

LIG 4
Sharda Vihar
Korba (C.G.)

Mobile-9827162558

E mail - [email protected]
9th November 2017, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

My son Arman PRITISH Mishra reading in class-7.i am interested to get him admired i Sai from class-8
May i know the month & date for For class 8 admission for Sai international school BHUBANESWAR. And admission fees and monthly charges along with boarding facility.
Please mail details on [email protected]

Regards
Ganesh Mishra
Baripada
Odisha
Mayurbhanj district
15th December 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Want to enroll my daughter into class 11 & 12 ( science stream) after completing 10th board from ICSE. Please let me know details on admission procedure/ fee structure etc.
P.k.das
Ph. 9437131112
5th June 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Want to enroll my son into class 11 (commerce stream) after completing 10th board from CBSE. Please let me know details on admission procedure/ fee structure for day boarding.
k.c.senapati
Ph. 9437089890
14th June 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the admission procedure for class 5 student and how much one has to pay for admission and hostel ?
6th July 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed out from 2 ..and I want her admission in your college Sai international college of commerce and economics plz send me the relative documents in this mail ..keshabchandradas70@gmail. com
7th November 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter will appear ICSE 10th exam 2019 from February'19 onwards. I do request you to provide me information pertaining to admission procedure/ amount in to CBSE 11th and 12th standard of your Esteemed Sai International School, BBSR and related hostel charges. I am eagerly waiting your reply. Email: [email protected], Mob-9475541274
3rd February 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when the entrance exam for admission in class 6th,what will be total fees etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?