27th February 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Lucent International School, Dehradun for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Lucent International School, Dehradun. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Nursery School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

2nd March 2019, 08:54 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure in Lucent International School, Dehradun for 3 years old candidate?

For a candidate getting admission in 3rd standard, your child will have to appear for an interview session and along with it the candidate's parents will also have to sit for the interview, once the interview session is done and the candidates is able to clear it, he/she can get admission and continue with studies further.
2nd March 2019, 10:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Lucent International School, Dehradun for 3 years old candidate?

You can collect the Registration form from the school admissions office. Fill the form with the certified photocopy of the birth certificate and the required documents which is mentioned on the registration form. Submit it at the school administrative office with the requisite registration fees.

For further details you can also contact them on -

Phone No.- +91-9690017190/91/92/93, +91-0135-2263634, 226370
Email Id- [email protected], [email protected]
Website- www.lucentschools.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?