30th May 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Nursery standard in Aligarh Modern School?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Aligarh Modern School. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

9th June 2019, 04:22 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Admission procedure for Nursery standard in Aligarh Modern School?

For admission into Nursery standard in Aligarh Modern school, you can get the application in both offline and online.

Through offline you can go to school address where you can find application form at reception.

In the same way you can fill all the relave nt details in online from the official school website.

There you will find various tabs related to parent details, earlier academic details, student personal details etc.,

Admission will be depends on the limited vacancies.

At the time of admission you need to submit income certificate, academic certificate, identity proof, birth certificate etc., Then only admission will be finalized.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?