19th January 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

24th January 2019, 08:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and the entrance test is known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test.

Students can apply for admission through online process. Admission forms are available on his official webportal for free of cost.

Website- www.nvshq.org

After clicking on the website you will have to fill the application form and fill necessary details for class 6th and verify all the entered details. Then click on the submit button for the Navodaya Vidyalaya admission.
24th January 2019, 09:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

First of all, I want to tell you that no admission is done in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, however admissions are done in 6th, 9th and 11th standard against vacant seats.
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts and entrance test known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test in order to give admission to deserving candidates.

This test is mainly conduct in the month of May 2019.

Official website:
nvshq.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?