24th March 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

I want to admit my daughter in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

26th March 2019, 05:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

Registration will start on 2/4/2019 from 8 A.M to 9/4/2019 till 4 P.M. during school hours. Admission will be on the basis of seats availability. There would be no admission test for class II to VIII.

For more details you can also visit the school website that is www.kvafsnaliya.com
26th March 2019, 09:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

The admission from class 2nd onwards is only done on the basis of the vacancies available.

You would need to visit the website www.kvsonlineadmission.in to register on the website.

After that check the link to register on the website which will be available in first week of April to apply for the admission.

You would need to fill all the correct details and your child details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?