20th July 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expenses to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Residential School for 10th Gujarat Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is preparing to appear 10th Board exam from Gujarat Board. For Higher Secondary, I want to admit him in any CBSE residential school. So, I want to know the procedure and expenses in details. Awaiting your reply!

23rd July 2019, 03:19 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expenses to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Residential School for 10th Gujarat Board student?

There is no such high requirements for admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th board examination.

However, you will have to fill up the application form for admission in 11th standard in the prospective school you wish your child to get admitted in. Once the application is filled up, your child will then have to appear for an admission test and once after completion of your test, you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies.

As far as the expenses is concerned, it keeps on varying from one school to another, as you have not provided the names of any such particular school, I am sorry to say that providing relevant information will therefore not be possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?