21st December 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?

I have completed my 12th with 49% through commerce stream from cbse board. I want to take admission in bba or b.com course from Chandigarh. Please give me information about Chandigarh colleges and their admission criteria so that I can take admission soon. Is it possible now to take admission at khalsa college Chandigarh? My name is Gaganpreet singh please I need your help as I was far away from Chandigarh. Please reply my request soon.

Related Questions:
  1. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  3. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  4. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  5. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  6. Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course
  7. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  8. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  9. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  10. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  12. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  13. Admission in top 5 colleges in Chandigarh fro B.Com or BBA after scoring 71% in commerce?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  15. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  16. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  17. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
22nd December 2015, 12:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges in Chandigarh for BBA as well as for B.Com, kindly have a look at it;

BBA Colleges:

> DAV College
Address: Sector 10 D, Chandigarh, 160011
Phone: 0172 274 3980

> Dev Samaj College
Address: Sukhna Path, Sector 45 B, Chandigarh, 160047
Phone:0172 260 3497

> Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College
Address: Sector 32C, Chandigarh, 160030
Phone: 0172 491 2400

> Panjab University
Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone:0172 253 4818

B.Com colleges;

> Dev Samaj College for Women  
Address: Sukhna Path, Sector 45 B, Chandigarh, 160047
Phone:0172 260 3497

> Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College
Address: Sector 32C, Chandigarh, 160030
Phone: 0172 491 2400

> Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Address: University of Delhi, Opposite TV Tower,Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110088
Phone: 011 2732 1528

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in either of the courses according to the academic eligibility required percentage. You should have scored a minimum of 60% at your +2 level but as you have scored only 49%, therefore it is quite very difficult for you to get yourself into a good college.

However, you should try for admission in various colleges.
22nd December 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course, you must have completed 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in B.Com course, you must have completed 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in any stream are eligible to pursue BBA course. Most of the colleges offers direct admission to BBA/B.Com course whereas some other Colleges/Universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in BBA/B.Com course.
22nd May 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 65.4 percent (without it qota )in 2 from Chandigarh sir I want to became bba sir can I able to take admissions in dav collage chd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?