1st May 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib for 6th standard admission. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 11:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib?

Yes, the admission test is conducted for 6th class at Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya, Kolasib. There are certain eligibility criteria for the admission test, I am giving you the details below.

==> Candidate appearing for the admission test must have done class V from a recognized school.

==> Candidate must be in between the age group of 9 to 13 years.

==> There will be no second time under any circumstances for admission test.

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference, it is www.kolasib.jnv.academy
5th May 2019, 06:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib?

Yes, you would need to attempt the entrance examination to get admission in class 6th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib conducted for CBSE board every year.

You can visit the website http://kolasib.jnv.academy/ for more information.

Address:-

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Thingdawal, Near Agri Farm
District :Kolasib,
Mizoram-796075
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?