27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 11th Science of this school which is located in Kolkata. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  4. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  7. Whether admission test is conducted to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  8. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  9. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  10. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  11. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Fee structure of 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  13. Fee structure of 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  14. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  15. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  16. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  17. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  18. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?