10th July 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 6th standard in Mae De Deus High School North Goa?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fees for 6th standard in Mae De Deus High School North Goa. I want to admit my son in this school. So, can I know about the admission fees and also the tuition fees?

15th July 2019, 10:20 AM
phool1004

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 6th standard in Mae De Deus High School North Goa?

For school admission, first of all, the important document of the student is to collect. If you want to take admission in Mae De Deus High School North Goa, you will have to complete the online admission process. And you can also fill out the admission application Form offline. After that attached the important document with Application From Hard Copy. And finally, submit The Admission From in Selected School.
17th July 2019, 01:06 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 6th standard in Mae De Deus High School North Goa?

Admission Procedure:-

1. Candidate who want to take admission in Mae De Deus High School North Goa will have to complete the online admission process.

2. Candidate can fill the admission Form through offline.

3. After that, Candidate can attached the document with Application From Zerox Copy.

4. And finally, candidate can submit the Admission From in School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?