16th November 2020, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to take Science in Intermediate for a weak student?

My son is studying in 9th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board and he wants to study Science in Intermediate. But he is very weak in studies so I think he should take Commerce or Arts stream. I don't know if it is correct or not. Please advise me.

17th November 2020, 02:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to take Science in Intermediate for a weak student?

Firstly students interest matter in this regard..if your son is interested in science then he should opt science..and he has to do lot of hard work to score good marks..
And if he is not interested in science then he can go for arts or commerce as well...but it's totally a myth if you think commerce doesn't require hard work..it does require...
Now it's up to you to decide what you anna opt..
And the other thing is if any student finds interest in any stream then he loves to do hard work..studies does not become a burden to him.
18th November 2020, 08:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Choosing a stream in 11th standard, totally depends upon the interest of the candidate.
One can take up science, even though the candidate is weak in studies.
If your son is truly interested in science stream then there is no worry because one can do hardwork.

°°° However, Commerce and Arts streams are also good to choose.
but still it is very important to go with one's interest.
19th November 2020, 10:53 PM
jeet2porwal

If someone is interested in science, it will be easier for them to learn anything in science.

Weak students can also perform good during intermediate with their interest in science.

So, It is advisable to take Science in Intermediate for a weak student.
20th November 2020, 07:15 PM
Mayuri haria

Though science is considered of f and a demanding field if your child wants to select science stream in 11th and 12th standard you should encourage him and also support him to pursue his dreams
If he works hard and in a systematic manner he will be able to score good marks and achieve his dreams
Science stream requires consistency and perseverance hard work
He must always be focused in his studies and give his hundred percent towards his studies
if he can follow all the above criteria as then he must be find to take the stream and if he's willing to study hard he can achieve his dreams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?