17th April 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam for 4th standard admission?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Right now, he is in 3rd standard and I want to admit in 4th standard. I just want to know about the age limit for applying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam for admission in 4th standard.

10th May 2019, 05:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam for 4th standard admission?

I would like to let you know that your child can not get 4th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides education from 6th standard and upto 12th standard. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts an entrance exam i.e. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) every year for admission in 6th standard. For admission in academic year 2019-20, applicant should not have been born before 01/05/2006 and after 30/04/2010.
11th May 2019, 08:20 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam for 4th standard admission?

The age criteria is between 9 and 13 years. Students are not allowed to appear for the selection test for the second time irrespective of the circumstances. The rural quota is only considered when the candidates have studied class III, IV and V in a rural area school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?