1st November 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Agricultural Schools in Chennai offering SSC with Agriculture? Entrance exams available to get admission?

Sir, I am from Chennai and want to know is there any Agriculture School in Chennai offering SSC with Agriculture? Entrance exams available to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  3. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  6. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?
  7. AIEEA past years question papers?
  8. Which course is best in non medical after 12th?
  9. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  10. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  12. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka?
  13. What is the procedure to join AGBSC diploma course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  16. Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam? -- [New]
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  18. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
6th February 2023, 08:44 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Agricultural Schools in Chennai offering SSC with Agriculture? Entrance exams available to get admission?

In Chennai, there are a few schools that offer SSC with Agriculture as a subject. Some of these schools are:
  • Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Senior Secondary School, Coimbatore
  • KVM Residential School, Karur
  • Nirmala Convent School, Karur
  • Sri Sarada Secondary School, Salem
For admission to these schools, you will have to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance exams may vary from school to school. You should check the official website of the school you are interested in to get more information on the entrance exam and other admission requirements.
30th June 2023, 06:59 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Agricultural Schools in Chennai offering SSC with Agriculture? Entrance exams available to get admission?

SSC (Secondary School Certificate) programs with a focus on agriculture. Some of the agricultural schools in Chennai that you can consider are:

1. Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Chenna

2. Agricultural Training Center, Taramani, Chennai

3. Agricultural Training Center, Chepauk, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?