24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for SSC exam in Mumbai without completion of 10th standard?

I had passed my 7th STD but after that, I had left my school and now I won't give my 10th but I am not having any previous school documents so what can I do to give my 10th how can I get admission for SSC in Mumbai? Can you please answer me back on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  4. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  5. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  8. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  13. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to become an pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Which scholarship exams to apply after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  18. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
2nd March 2018, 11:11 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for SSC exam in Mumbai without completion of 10th standard?

As per the rules, the minimum qualification required to apply for SSC examination is 10 + 2. SSC recruit candidates by two modes of examinations and those are SSC CHSL and SSC CGL.
Minimum qualification required to appear in SSC CHSL is 10 + 2 and for SSC CGL is graduation.
10th standard as your qualification isn't the sufficient qualification to appear in this test.
2nd March 2018, 11:30 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for SSC exam in Mumbai without completion of 10th standard?

Minimum eligibility criteria for SSC exam:

- Candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 in order to appear in SSC CHSL and graduation in any discipline in order to appear in SSC CGL.

- minimum age required to appear in SSC CHSL is 18 years and 21 years in SSC CGL.

So, just after completion of your 10th standard you are not eligible for SSC exam.
2nd March 2018, 03:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in SSC exam after 10th standard:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.

Age limit:-

The age limit depend on different posts for appearing in SSC examination. However, the general age limit for appearing SSC exam is 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in age is available for reserved candidates.

Admission Procedure for SSC exam :-

The candidates who have qualified in preliminary examination, they have to appear in the main exam. The qualified candidates of main examination will be have to appear for an interview or physical efficiency Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?