28th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BTech if fail in Chemistry of 12th Bihar Board exam?

Hello, I am little worried because I am afraid that I will fail in Chemistry paper. I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Bihar Board. I would like to know that if I fail in Chemistry then also I will be eligible to study BTech course?

4th February 2019, 07:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BTech if fail in Chemistry of 12th Bihar Board exam?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech course, if you have failed in Chemistry subject of Bihar Board examinations. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed Chemistry subject of your 12th standard, you have to appear in supplementary examination and get qualified to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
4th February 2019, 07:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BTech if fail in Chemistry of 12th Bihar Board exam?

No, you are not eligible to seek admission in BTech course after getting failed in chemistry 12th Bihar board examination.
The minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the above mentioned course is that a candidate should have cleared his or her 12th class from a recognised board with science stream.
4th February 2019, 08:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue BTech course if you have failed in chemistry subject in your 12th standard.
In order to pursue any course after 12th standard, candidate must have passed in all the subjects.
4th February 2019, 10:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in government BTech college you have to apply for entrance exam known by JEE mains and if you want to apply for JEE mains then the minimum qualification required is 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
So, if you are failed in chemistry of 12th Bihar board exam then you are not eligible to apply for JEE mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?