2nd January 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?

Hello
I am studying in 10th CBSE.....
Please tell me after passing my 10th board exam
what i have to study in arts, science or commerce?
please reply as soon as possible

2nd January 2015, 11:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?

Most of the students prefer to take Science stream in their 11th standard. Because, by choosing the Science stream they can have a vast number of opportunities and even they can apply for Bachelor courses of Arts or commerce after the completion of their 12th standard. But, Arts and Science stream students cannot apply for Science courses like engineering, etc. So, my suggestion for you, is to choose Science stream in your Intermediate.
3rd January 2015, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?

After completion of 10th standard, you will have a chance to opt a course in which you are interested. There are three different streams like Arts, Science, Commerce, etc., you can choose any one course of your standard to pursue your 11th standard. If you are interested to become a Chattered Accountant, then, you can opt Commerce Stream. If you are interested to become an Engineer or Doctor, then, you can opt Science Stream. If you are interested in Arts, then, you can opt Arts stream in your 11th standard. You can opt any course of your interest for pursuing your 11th standard after completion of 10th standard from CBSE Board.
15th July 2017, 01:43 PM
akaygagat

The choice between science, arts and commerce in 12th really depends on your area of interest.
If you are good in science then you should do 12th in science after which you can go for degree course such as
Bachelor's of technology in
mechanical
civil
electrical
computer

Bachelor's of science in
IT
Biotechnology
Geography
Agriculture etc.

And if you like commerce then after 12th you can go for degree course such as
B.com
BBA
BCA
Bachelors in economics etc.

And if you want to do 12th in arts then after that you can do
B.A
BBA
BFA etc.

So it really depends on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?