22nd April 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Atomic Energy Central School, Ganjam?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in Atomic Energy Central School, Ganjam for 1st standard. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 08:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Atomic Energy Central School, Ganjam?

Yes, it is beneficial to admit your son in the Atomic Energy Central School. This school is a part of department of atomic energy which is a premier institution for development of nuclear power technology in India. The school provides various activities like painting, singing and various lecture sessions are organized by psychologists, doctors, scientist which makes a good impact on children's.
3rd May 2019, 05:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Atomic Energy Central School, Ganjam?

Yes, it would be beneficial to admit your son to Atomic Energy Central School, Ganjam as the school is fully focused on over all development of the child.

Check the website http://www.aecsosc.ac.in/ for more information.

Address of the School:
ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL
IRE Housing Colony
Po: Matikhalo (Via – Chatrapur)
Dist: Ganjam
Odisha- 761045
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?