1st April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my daughter in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad for Nursery. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my daughter in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 01:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad:-

Yes, it would be beneficial to admit your child in this school. This school is highly recognized and was established in the year 1994.

The school is CBSE affiliated follows the NCERT guidelines. However, you are the best person t decide what would be best for your child.

You can visit the school at the given address:-

Contact Address:-
Cambridge international School
G.T.Road, Ramkanali, Nirsa
Dhanbad, Jharkhand - 828205

Phone numbers:-
+91 7033546511
+91 6296568235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?