9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my daughter in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur. But my husband is denying by saying that this is not a good play school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my daughter admit in this play school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  2. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  4. From which Board does Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur is affiliated?
  5. When the Montessori admission will be started in Abacus International Montessori School?
  6. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  7. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu?
  8. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  9. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  10. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  11. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  12. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  13. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  14. Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?
  15. Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?
  16. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  17. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
5th April 2019, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?

You can visit the school campus before taking any final decision. If you are satisfied with all the facilities available at the school and it has got a good number of children then you should take admission.

Different people will have different views and it will be better to get the first-hand observation to take your final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?