8th April 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my daughter in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra. But my wife is denying by saying that this is not a good school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my daughter admit in this play school?

14th April 2019, 11:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra

Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra is affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi and Affiliation Number is 630081 for the Secondary School and Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination.

It is run by a Registered Society “Himalayan Education & Research Society Raja – Ka – Bagh, Teh. Nurpur, Distt. Kangra (H.P.).

It is one of the best, highly recognized and reputed school in Kangra. However, you are the best person to decide what would be best for your child.

You can visit the website http://mcsrajakabagh.com/ for more information.

Contact Address:-

Raja-Ka-Bagh, Near Jasur
Tehsil- Nurpur
District- Kangra
(H.P.)-176201

Phone number:-
01893-227528

14th April 2019, 01:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

You can admit your daughter in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra. This is one of the best schools which organises an opportunity for students to showcase their talents, capabilities and learn new skills.

14th April 2019, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to visit the school campus and review the facilities and infrastructure. Just make sure the school has all the infrastructure for kids so that they can get the best education for the proper development of the child.

You should get the first-hand observation of the school and shouldn't believe the words of anyone. Different people have different views and some people are just marketing people.

14th April 2019, 09:14 PM
Sunnyexpert

There is absolutely no harm for your child to get admission in the above mentioned school as it is one of the reputed schools in Kangra.

The reputation of the school is quite good, therefore I would request you to not worry about the school's reputation and can go ahead with admission of your child.

15th April 2019, 12:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Montessorie Cambridge School is affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi for the Secondary School Exam and Senior School Certificate Examination. However, you are the best person to decide what would be better for your child.

You can visit the school for more details about the school.

School Address:
Montessorie Cambridge School
Raja-Ka-Bagh,
Near Jasur Teh. Nurpur
Distt. Kangra (H.P.)-176201

Phone number:-
01893-227528,

18th April 2019, 07:28 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Montessori Cambridge School is affiliated to C.B.S.C. , Delhi and affiliated number is 630081.

It is one of the reputed school in Kangra. So firstly go to the school campus with your child and make sure that your child and you are feeling well in that school environment, then take decision.

School Address:

Raja-Ka-Bagh, Near Jasur Tehsil. Nurpur
Dist. Kangra(H.P)-176201

Contact Number: 01893-227528 , 7009270548

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?