11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

13th February 2019, 09:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

Yes, it is beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya because it is a very good Institution and offers you a study of CBSE board. As you will study everything under CBSE board hence there will be greater chances of you to get selected in medical exams or engineering tests because these are based on CBSE board syllabus.

The teachers are highly experienced and you will exposed to those teachers who belongs to various parts of the country.

In this school you will also get exposed to extra curricular activities which help in overall development.

The best thing about the school is that in 11th and 12th standard most of the students prepare themselves for competitive exams and students need not to go anywhere like in coaching institutes because the teachers are highly qualified and experienced that they will help you a lot in your competitive exams preparation.
14th February 2019, 10:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj?

Yes, it is beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj:-

- Best teachers with great knowledge

- Less fee

- Free study for single girl child.

- Relaxations given to reserved categories.

- cultural Activities

- National and International Level sports activities.

- Good infrastructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?