14th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Aakash Institute for 9th Grade non-creamy student?

Hi,
My son is weak in his studies. Though he is getting classes through private tutor also but I have not seen any outcome. So, I have decided to send him to Aakash Institute. But still I am worried because this kind of institute is specially for entrance exams preparation. My son is now in 9th Grade. So, can I get any outcome after sending him to this institute?

17th May 2016, 03:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Aakash Institute for 9th Grade non-creamy student?

If you think that your child is below average standard then according to me do not send him to the Aakash Institute.

The institute is well known name and level of teaching is very high due to which it become tough for weak students to get it and they feel frustrated.

So, you need to provide him the private tutor alone which can give him more time and make him well in the studies after that you can send him to Aakash for preparation.
17th May 2016, 04:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Aakash Institute for 9th Grade non-creamy student?

Yes, you surely can see better results be it in any Institution, provided your child should also put some effort into it. Just merely sending your child for coaching classes will not prove to be beneficial.

At the end it is your child who has put all his efforts into it. So, ask your child to do well in his studies and try to dedicate more time towards studies and definitely he will do well.
18th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is beneficial to join Aakash Institute for 9th Grade student. Aakash Institute provides a well guidance to all students and its classes are really beneficial for the candidates. Apart from Entrance Examination preparation, they also provide good academic coaching classes also.
18th June 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th standard is very good in studies but due to some personal some circumstances he could not give and the but we are interested and we want him to join aakash is it possible now
3rd April 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Did the institute have regular classes
19th June 2020, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can you explain how it is beneficial for 9th students studying in akash
5th July 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th standard icse board I want to know how akash institute prepares students for board exams in the covid situation..how you prepare them through online classes they have 10 subjects will you prepare them for board exams also or only for competitive exams
11th January 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Aakash Institute for 10th Grade non-creamy student?
14th January 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is going to appear in 9th std in 2021-2022, she is studying maharashtra board, so can she take admission in akash?

and also wanted to know how it is benificial for my daughter if I take admission for my daughter for 9th and 10th std
14th January 2021, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can you explain how it is beneficial for 9th and 10th std students studying in akash for maharashtra board
8th November 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

For an average student of 9th class who does not has to make his career in science or maths, is it beneficial to take admission in akaash institute?
3rd June 2022, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Class 9 math modules chapter 1 answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?