17th April 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Narayana Coaching Centre, Delhi in 12th standard for JEE Main and Advance preparation?

Hi friends, I have secured 81% marks in my 10th Board exam. I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advance. So, I am thinking to study in Narayana Coaching Centre, Delhi. However, due to some reasons, I wasn't able to join Narayana Coaching Centre, Delhi. So, I want to ask that joining Narayana Coaching Centre, Delhi in 12th is beneficial for me and if I can clear JEE Main and Advance?

6th June 2019, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Narayana Coaching Centre, Delhi in 12th standard for JEE Main and Advance preparation?

You can look at the previous track record of the coaching centre you have mentioned. If it has a good record of successful candidates then surely it will benefit you because they offer preparation for the exam in a disciplined manner. Those who are not good at self-studies must join some reputed coaching classes.

Also, the faculty matters a lot and you should inquire about the teachers who are teaching at the coaching centre. If they have a good reputation in the student circle, then surely it will be good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?