26th May 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to migrate in Tripura Board for HSC Humanities after completing 10th CBSE?

Hi everyone, I am a CBSE student and after completing my 10th, I want to join HSC in Tripura Board. So, will it give benefits to me if I migrate to Tripura Board and I want admission for Humanities stream. Kindly tell me asap.

28th May 2020, 01:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate in Tripura Board for HSC Humanities after completing 10th CBSE?

- Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Tripura board in your intermediate after completion of your 10th from CBSE Board.
- But personally, I would like to suggest that, you should take admission in CBSE board only because CBSE board has more advantages then any other state board.
Moreover, most of the competitive exams after 12th are based on CBSE syllabus and students who have passed there 12th from CBSE board can crack the exam easily.
28th May 2020, 06:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate in Tripura Board for HSC Humanities after completing 10th CBSE?

You can join any board for HSC as per your convenience.

There will be no issue even if you pursue the board from any recognised board.

Generally the syllabus for all the board is almost same.
29th May 2020, 01:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• As per my suggestion, you should continue with CBSE baord rather than taking admission in Tripura board because CBSE board's syllabus is more comprehensive and detailed. It will benefit you in the future.

Otherwise you are eligible to take admission in Tripura board in 11th after passing tenth from CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?