24th April 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Boarding school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

29th April 2019, 10:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School for 5th standard student?

Yes, it would be beneficial to admit your son in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School.

The school is affiliated to CBSE and well known for its academic scores.

You can definitely admit your son to the Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School.

It is one of the best schools of Karur district.

Check more details on https://ksvstateboard-cbseschools-karur.business.site/#details
30th April 2019, 10:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School for 5th standard student?

Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School

As per my suggestion, yes it is beneficial to study in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala Higher Secondary School for the 5th standard student.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Jagadhabi (PO, K.S.V Nagar, Thulasikodumbu, Tamil Nadu 639118
Phone: 099435 68882
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?