13th January 2021, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in St. Kabir's School Hisar for a 6th standard student?

Hello, my son is studying in 6th class. He is studying from ICSE Board and we live in Hisar. I am planning to shift him to the St. Kabir's School from 7th standard. So, is this a good decision? Will my son get any benefit?

15th August 2021, 01:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in St. Kabir's School Hisar for a 6th standard student?

Yes, it is beneficial to study in St. Kabir's School Hisar for a student. This school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education and the medium of instruction is English. It provides a high standard of education, equips the students with integrity, courage, and compassion to face the challenges of the modern world. This school ensures that all students have equal entitlement to admission irrespective of caste, creed, community, and religion. They develop their students to respect each other's feelings and religious beliefs.

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.saintkabir.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?