21st September 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?

I got 7973 rank in kiitee n qualified for first round counsilling .
i need ur help regarding choose best kiit campus n best branch in which hav better scope n also pls inform about fees of kiitee with hostel charges in per annum...

28th September 2014, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?

KIIT is one of the fastest growing educational institution in India and is now recognized as the one among the top institutes of the country. All the branches of engineering in KIIT university are good from the exposure and teaching point of view. The placement opportunities in all the branches are extremely good which is also one reason that KIIT is achieving cent percent placement every year.

However, if you are having a confusion in choosing the engineering branch follow the below points.

- Go with the branch in which you are interested and comfortable. Even after 1st year you can switch to other branches.
- Computer Science is the best branch in KIIT and Electronics and Telecommunication along with Mechanical are considered the Royal branches of KIIT University.

Refer to the attachment for various details about KIIT and fees structure by clicking here.
29th April 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?

Can I get a chance for admission in kiit after scoring the rank 9560 in kiitee 2017? Sir please confirmed me as soon as possible!
27th April 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

My rank in kiitee is 7024 ,which branch may I get ....and this is good rank or not ...is it possible to find best branch
30th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My rank in kiitee is 13999, I want computer science can i get it, if not in 1st year then at least after it
1st May 2019, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 14860, which branch may I get? My choice is civil, mechanical and aeronautics.
25th July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Is kiit a good university to spend on for 4 years of BTECH ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?