4th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and WBCHSE to study 11th Biology?

Hello Everyone,
I am a class 10th student and I am taking Biology in my 11th. So I should go in CBSE or WBCHSE Board school? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to migrate from WBCHSE to CBSE during mid-term of 11th?
  3. Is it possible to study in 12th CBSE for 11th WBCHSE student?
  4. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  7. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  9. Is it possible to study Commerce in 12th CBSE if failed in 11th CBSE Biology and Chemistry?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  11. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  12. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  13. Which Board is easier to study 11th Science among WBCHSE and ISC?
  14. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  16. What should I study in 11th CBSE to become an Indian Air Force Officer if having command in Maths, Chemistry and Biology?
  17. Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?
  18. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
10th January 2016, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and WBCHSE to study 11th Biology?

You can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th standard Biology course from any board whether it is CBSE or WBSCHE board after completion of your 10th standard. CBSE is a Central Board and coming to WBSCHE Board it is a State Board. CBSE Board consists of same syllabus throughout the country whereas WBSCHE Board syllabus is confined only to that particular state. Most of the all India entrance examination question papers will be prepared by considering CBSE Board syllabus. So, I suggest you to pursue your 11th standard Biology course from CBSE Board.
12th January 2016, 06:56 PM
ranu shahi

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. WBCHSE is a state board.

You can pursue intermediate with any of the boards.

Only syllabus is changed as WBCHSE is state board. CBSE has same syllabus all over India. But it will be better to continue with CBSE board as it gives benefit in entrance examination after 12th.
13th January 2016, 02:36 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

In CBSE you can get more information about a particular subject whereas in WBSHCE , which is a state board they wouldn't convey deep knowledge which you are expecting to learn . CBSE has high standard compared to WBSHCE .
But you need to refer NCERT books for better accurate information and easily understanding books.
14th January 2016, 11:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is central board but WBCHSE is a state level board. To purse intermediate with biology you should prefer CBSE as because this will help you in further examinations like- PMT, AIPMT, AIIMS and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?