19th August 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?

Hello,
I have selected Commerce subject in 11th to become a Chartered Accountant. But I live in Madhya Pradesh and I am studying in MP Board, here with Commerce there are 3 optional subjects- Maths, Economics and IP and I will have to choose only one among them. So what should I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  2. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  3. How can I start preparing for CAT exam? I am in 11th commerce stream with Maths as an optional subject
  4. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  5. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  6. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  7. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  9. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  10. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  11. Which optional subjects should I choose in 11th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  13. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  14. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  15. How to do Hons in Economics or Commerce after passing 12th?
  16. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  17. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  18. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths?
23rd August 2015, 11:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?

To become a Chartered Accountant, your Mathematics and calculation power must be strong enough. So, in your class 11th among all the 3 optional subjects, my advise will be that you should opt Mathematics as your optional subject. Mathematics, being an optional subject will be beneficial in your future studies also.
24th August 2015, 11:17 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?

In 11th standard, for a student who has wants to study commerce,it is better to choose Mathematics as optional subject .
To become charted accountant , knowledge of mathematics is very important and also for admission in Bachelor's program such as B.Com in top university of India like Delhi University, St.Xavier's University.....Mathematics is compulsory for commerce students.
Also, mathematics must be read sincerely like as main subject as to score high percentage in 12th boards examination, marks is all subject including optional must be high.
Also,knowledge of mathematics is compulsory for day to day life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?