26th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among ISC and Andhra Pradesh Board for Bachelor of Optometry aspirant?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard studying with Andhra Pradesh Board. I am confused about which Board is best for Bachelor of Optometry aspirant as I want to do this course in future. Kindly tell me from the view of result among ISC and Andhra Pradesh Board or from the view of percentage also?

6th October 2019, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among ISC and Andhra Pradesh Board for Bachelor of Optometry aspirant?

There is no specific education board for studying a particular course. You just need to study the required stream from any good school affiliated to a recognised board of education. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you have studied PCB stream with minimum 50% marks. You can choose any good school available in your area affiliated to any recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?