28th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Business Studies solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Hi Sir,
I would like to have the Business Studies last 5 years solved question papers of class 12th Board exam of WBCHSE Board as a guidance for my upcoming Board exam and I belong to Commerce stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Download Business Economics solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  2. Download Educational Science solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  3. Economics Geography last 5 years solved question papers for 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam
  4. Is it beneficial to review if secured 35 marks each in Accountancy and Business Studies of 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  7. Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Business Studies and English solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  9. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  10. Download Computer Science question papers of previous years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  11. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam with solutions?
  12. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  13. Where to download the accountancy sample question papers for 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  15. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  17. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Business Studies of 12th class?
  18. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
5th February 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Business Studies solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

I would like to have last 5 years question papers for class 12 commerce wbchse ... Please show me
14th August 2017, 05:36 PM
Anand 7001

Default Re: Business Studies solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam

Hi Sir, I would like to have the Business Studies last 5 years solved question papers of class 12th Board exam of WBCHSE Board as a guidance for my upcoming Board exam and I belong to Commerce stream.
21st March 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I would like to have 2013 and 2014 accountancy, business studies, costing and taxation question paper of WBCHSE BOARD please send me
8th March 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Business studies quation paper wbchse board
13th July 2020, 08:43 PM
Aenon Lama

Hi Sir, I would like to have the Business Studies last 5 years solved question papers of class 12th Board exam of WBCHSE Board as a guidance for my upcoming Board exam and I belong to Commerce stream.
5th April 2021, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Wbbse class 12 business studies question paper
25th November 2021, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Question paper of business studies of class 12 2017
14th March 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years business studies questions paper of wbches board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?