9th July 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AMUEEE being a 12th Science Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying with Himachal Pradesh Board. After completing my 12th Science from Himachal Pradesh Board can I appear in AMUEEE? I want to do my BTech from AMU. Please reply to me immediately.

13th July 2019, 02:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AMUEEE being a 12th Science Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Yes, you can surely appear for AMUEEE if you have got class 12th qualification from any recognised board in India with the given stream according to the choice of the course at AMU. You will get admission based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you have a decent rank so that you can get admission through counselling. Himachal Pradesh board is a recognised state board and you shouldn't worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?