23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government recruitment exams on Kerala State Open School marksheet?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am from Kerala State Open School, studying in 12th standard with Commerce. I would like to know that with marksheet of Kerala State Open School I can apply for Government recruitment exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

29th November 2018, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government recruitment exams on Kerala State Open School marksheet?

If it is a recognized open school, then surely it will be valid for government jobs in Kerala as well as other government jobs. Just make sure the open school board is recognized by the government.

If the board is under a recognized body, then no government job will be denied, if you have the merit for selection.
29th November 2018, 09:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government recruitment exams on Kerala State Open School marksheet?

Yes you are eligible to apply for government job exams after passing from Kerala State Open Board.
Your school/college should be recognized then only certificates will be valid otherwise it will be cancelled while document verification.
30th November 2018, 07:32 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Kerala Open School is a recognised board and since the candidates from recognised board are eligible to appear in examination which is conducted for recruitment in government jobs, so you are eligible to appear in the examination.

The entrance examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment.
30th November 2018, 03:51 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Kerala Open School is a recognised board and candidates are eligible to appear for various recruitment examination after 12th from the board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.

So, you just need to do better preparation to qualify in the examination..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?