15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2021, 07:32 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

YES, definitely you can do Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic technology after completion of 12th from open school.
But make sure that the open school from where you have completed your 12th must be a recognized board.
15th August 2021, 08:13 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Eligibility:

1. The applicant must be a 12th Pass with English as one of the subjects with an aggregate of 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

2. Age: Minimum 17 Years to maximum 31 Years as, of the date of admission.

3. Entrance exam: Karnataka CET.

4. Duration: 3 Years + 1 Year Internship.
18th August 2021, 10:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Its a 4 year undergraduate course, designed to educate students on the examination, diagnosis and treatment of eyes..

Those who have completed 10+2 with 50% marks In aggregate in science PCMB, from.a recognised university are eligible for admission., Whether it's NIOS or any other board...

The admission process is based on merit and entrance exam...
26th August 2021, 10:00 AM
Singhskomal

You are eligible for bachelor's of optometry and ophthalmic technology if you passed 12th with recognized open board with science stream than you can apply for this course.
To become optometrist, you have completed 4 years bachelor's degree in relevant field such as biology, chemistry or physiology, you will require a bachelor's degree to apply for optometry program 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?