20th November 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I face any problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student?

Dear Sir, I am interested in studying for my BTech course. But I am giving the Board exam of 12th standard from Assam State Board. I would like to know if I study BTech then I will face any problem while placement because of my Assam Board certificate?

22nd November 2020, 08:28 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I face any problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student?

No, You won't face any problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student.

Once you complete intermediate it doesn't matter from which board you have completed your intermediate.
22nd November 2020, 03:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student?

°°° Absolutely No, you won't face any problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student.

°°° Assam board is recognised by all Universities and educational institutions in India. It is the most authentic school board in the world.

°°° If you have the required skills and percentage in your degree course, then you won't face any problem in campus placement.
22nd November 2020, 06:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No there is no problem..,infact ita a recognized board and it's certificate and marksheet cannot be denied by any of the college and university.
And for b.tech, each college has their own entrance exams and merit list and on that basis admission and placement is done
22nd November 2020, 10:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- There will be no problem during BTech campus placement being an Assam Board student.
Assam board is a valid and recognized by government of India.
Moreover, campus placement will done on the basis of what you have learnt during your course and how well you can represent it.
Campus placement is entirely done on the basis of Interview of the candidate that is taken by the Company that approaches your company.

--- You need to perform well in your INTERVIEW and rest will be taken care itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?