15th October 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 12th Commerce admission if completed 11th CBSE around 3 years ago?

Hello, I have studied in 11th CBSE of Commerce stream around 3 years ago. After that I moved to another place to work. Now, I came back to Chandigarh and want to join again and complete my Higher Secondary. I would like to know that I am eligible for admission in 12th CBSE for Commerce stream?

18th October 2019, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 12th Commerce admission if completed 11th CBSE around 3 years ago?

Most of the regular schools will not give admission after such a long gap. You need to look for open schooling option if you have such kind of gap after class 11th. Any reputed school will reject admission if there is no solid reason for such gap.

Normally, such gaps are ignored for candidates who had some serious problems in their life. If your reason is not that serious then it will be difficult to get admission at a regular school.
28th October 2019, 10:17 AM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I get 12th Commerce admission if completed 11th CBSE around 3 years ago?

If you have any gap certificate explaining the reason for 3 gears gap then you can get admission at the same school where you left.

Without any good reason, no good school will accept regular admission after 3 years gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?