21st December 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission in Birla Institute of Technology with 66% in 12th?

Hello everyone, I have scored 66% marks in my Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I am preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. I have completed my 12th from Himachal Pradesh Board. I want to know with this percentage of marks, I will get admission in Birla Institute of Technology for BTech course?

25th December 2019, 03:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in Birla Institute of Technology with 66% in 12th?

To appear for BITS examination, the required minimum aggregate is 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. while minimum 60 marks in each of them is mandatory.

Candidates have only two attempts to appear in the examination. ( One in the year of appearing for board examination and in the next year ).

So, if you have the required qualification, then you are eligible to appear in the examination conducted for admission in BITS.
26th December 2019, 02:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in Birla Institute of Technology with 66% in 12th?

In order to get into BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) for pursuing B.Tech degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 75% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in each of the science subjects separately from a recognized board of education.

So, having managed just 66% marks in aggregate in your Class 12th, you are not eligible for appearing in BITSAT.

For more details regarding BITS admissions, you can refer to the link www.bitsadmission.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?