4th April 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Grace marks if solved only 15 marks in Chemistry of 11th HSEB exam?

Sir,
I have only solved 15 marks papers
on Chemistry subject in 11th HSEB.
Will I get grace marks?
Please tell me about this.

7th April 2015, 04:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Grace marks if solved only 15 marks in Chemistry of 11th HSEB exam?

If you have solved 15 Chemistry papers, then you should check how many marks, you have got in each and every paper. Then you will get an idea, whether you can get pass marks or not. If you are getting Pass marks in each and every paper, then you can think that you can clear your exam, otherwise you have to do more hard work to clear your chemistry paper.
11th April 2015, 07:29 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I get Grace marks if solved only 15 marks in Chemistry of 11th HSEB exam?

I think there is no grace marks in 11th standard or 12th standard. HSEB conduct PCM or PCB of 6 marks in which you have to score at least 20 marks to qualify. So if you have solved only 15 marks problem then you will be definitely failed in the chemistry exam. As 11th class is a non board class, so you can request to re exam in your school as possible as they can. But in nutshell you will got no grace marks in your chemistry exam.
12th April 2015, 08:42 AM
rishab mittal111

Soory dear, you not get any type of grace. As you mentioned above that you solved only 15 marks question in 11 th standard chemistery exam then no any type of any grace you meet. You r definately fail in the chemistery exam.. atleast 20 marks is compulsary. So , in the future work hard and get good score. Best of luck. Thanks!!!!!!!
12th April 2015, 10:45 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes , you can get grace marks if solved only 15 marks in Chemistry of 11th HSEB exam.
Grace marks will be given you only when you pass all other subjects of class 11th otherwise you will not get any Grace marks.
12th April 2015, 11:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

If you got only 15 marks or less than 15 marks then you are definitely fail in chemistry but in 11th standard there is no board exams so you will be promoted in 12 class if you fails only in one subject or reappear it to get promotion in 12 class
18th June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I Get Grace Marks If I Score 25 In Physics oF 11th Exam HSEB !!!?!!
23rd June 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

can I get grace marks if solved only 22 marks in computerscience of 11th HSEB exam?
24th June 2015, 04:43 PM
reconnect

No, you will not get the grace marks,dear. as you say that you have solved only 15 marks paper so, it is also not sure that you will get exactly 15 marks, it may be possible that you get less than 15 marks in the exam.

Sorry to say, But You will fail and does not get any grace marks.
You may try next time and work hard for the next time. As you say that you are class 11th there is no problem in giving the exam again.

Next time you should work hard and concentrate on your studies. do proper study and try to overcome your weakness.
All the best to you. Try to do your best.
Thank you.
22nd July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get grace marks if I solved only 29 marks in physics of 11th hseb exam
31st July 2015, 06:33 PM
pointer01

If you have attempted 29 marks paper in physics then , it is not sure that you will get full 29 marks.

You will get Grace marks only and only if you will pass in all the other subjects. So, it depends upon the situation.

If you will pass in all the subjects then, you will get grace marks otherwise you will be fail.
1st September 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I had got 20marks on physic subject in 12th HSEB.
Will I get grace marks?
Please tell me fast about this.
1st January 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i get pass marks or grace marks in chemistry subject of grade 11 if solved only 5 very short questions 3 short questions and 2 long questions???
4th May 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I solved about 35 marks in 12 physics exam bt i did some solution wrong some are incomplete bt i will get 20 if i passed all other subject then can i get grace marks???help please somebody answer me
19th May 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I just solved about 36 marks in chemistry bt according to me I will only get 21marks so is there any possibility of getting grace marks if I passed all other subjects..??
19th May 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I just solved about 36 marks in chemistry bt according to me I will only get 21marks so is there any possibility of getting grace marks if I passed all other subjects..?? (grade XI)
27th July 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

In physics of hseb grade 11 exam i have done 5 long questions which are right and all short question also all numerical but only two numerical process are little bit right....will i pass?
27th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get grace marks if solved only 20 marks in maths of 12th science supplementry (july) GSEB exam? please ans.sir
12th August 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Ma'm,with due to Respect
I had attempted my first grade 12 examination in 2066 B.S and had failed in Account and Economics and this year 2073 i have given examination of these two subjects,and however,if i passed in econimics,will i be passed by obtaining grace marks in Account if overall i get 25 around?
Waiting for your kind information
My sincerity and thanking you
16th April 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please say and tell me that if I fail or need only 6 marks to pass in gseb maths board exam than am I pass. Please call me on 8160324476 and say it is urgent.
17th April 2017, 11:19 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please say and tell me that if I fail or need only 6 marks to pass in gseb maths board exam than am I pass. Please call me on 8160324476 and say it is urgent.
GSEB is abbreviated form of Gujrat Secondary Education Board. As per your question you must pass in all the subjects in order to get promoted in next class.

You can also give compartmental exams for maths to get improvement.
Thanks.
17th July 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get grace marks if solved only 42 marks in maths of 11th science NEB exam? Please ans. Sir only one back paper math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?