8th June 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get LLB admission of my choice if failed in CBSE 12th Chemistry?

Hello, I failed in Chemistry subject of 12th Board exam with CBSE Board. I have given CLAT and want to do LLB. So, would I get admission in LLB colleges of my choice in this case? Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th June 2019, 11:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get LLB admission of my choice if failed in CBSE 12th Chemistry?

The minimum required qualification to get admission in 5 year LLB course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the LLB course even after qualifying in the CLAT if you have failed in 12th board examination.
12th June 2019, 12:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get LLB admission of my choice if failed in CBSE 12th Chemistry?

You are not eligible for the admission in the LLB course after failed 12th.

It is five year course for candidates passed 12th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course, even if you have cleared the CLAT.
12th June 2019, 12:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per the rules of CBSE if the candidate has failed in any one of the five subjects then the marks in 6th subject are exchanged with the subject in which you have failed. Also among 5th and 6th subject, the subject in which you scored more will be considered for calculating percentage of class 12th board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?