19th October 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?

I have got only 55% in PCM in ICSE board 2012 exam.I want to go engineering .But as per my knowledge for college palcement and any interview they require 60% in PCM.So i want to give supplementary for my board exam.Please advice me.I cnt decide myself.

23rd October 2014, 09:49 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?

Most of the companies look for candidates with 60% in academics and they also allow with one or two backlogs. There is no problem with that. But they expect candidate need to have 60% of aggregate at the time of placement.

As you have 55% with one backlog most of the companies many not allow this. There are only few which allows for recruitment, but that is also not sure. So, I suggest you to write your supplementary first and get the mark of 60% to attend for placement. This is not something which should be hidden from HRs who come for hiring.

After gaining 60% marks, there will be many companies offering on campus and off campus placements.
7th July 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?

I'm failed in 12th class. how can I do graduation without wasting a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?